Thursday 15 January 2009

I'm going for a spell....

It has been blast and now my time that I have available for writing articles for this blog is getting smaller and smaller. I am having too much fun with the kids and my wife. So I am taking a spell, or a break from writing any more articles.

I have a few thankyou to say before I close off.

For those who reads this cheaps as chips regularly, I thank you for readership.

For those who subscribes to cheap-as-chips via RSS or email, thank you for subscribing.

I hope that all that have ever read this blog has gain something out of it.

See you at another time in the future.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have blast hanging out with the family!!!!

Louise said...

all the best :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your valuable information.

It was really of use to me.

Chenna

www.usjobcareer.com

The No.1 Job and Career Search Portal

Debt Advice said...

Are you coming back soon? I used to enjoy this site.
Frank @ Secured Loans

Car Finance said...

Hi Thanks for your blog. Would I be able to continue posting for you?

caravan finance