Monday 1 December 2008

Hooray!! Cheap fuel!!!

Well, cheaper than a few weeks ago when the cost of petrol was about 150 cents per litre.

I pulled up to my local petrol station to get some petrol into the car, and I had a feeling that I haven't felt in a few years. It was like an old friend visiting and saying "Hello, I haven't see you a while. I hope that I can stay for a few months."

My service station was selling petrol at 102 cents per litre. This is the cheapest petrol I have purchased in the last few years.

Actually, there is not much point to this article except that strange deja vu feeling of living in an era where petrol was less than a dollar a litre. Hooray for cheap fuel!!.

Now where is that jerry can....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drove past the petrol station last night and saw 92c per litre! What a great feeling where the dollar wheel is spinning slower than the litres!

Christmas hamper Melbourne said...

The blogs have created the new array for the link building and to create the maximum profit for the online marketer.

adsense big review said...

This is the best of all as because it remarks that on such date of 11th hour world get the rest of being fighting with each other.